Tuesday, May 17, 2005

If Tony Dies, Marcy Cries.

A couple of weeks ago when it started being evident that Tony and Michelle were going to get back together, I said that they were just trying to reel us in and then they will kill one of them off. I was hoping it would be Michelle, but now I'm nervous with Tony taken hostage and all. Should I have been up worrying about this like I was from 3-4 a.m. this morning? Probably not. But, seriously, sometimes I am more attracted to Tony than even Jack. Don't hate me for that. I love Tony and I am not exaggerating when I say I will shed a tear if they wipe him out.

Today on May 17th, the 9th Anniversary of my graduation from high school, and Name That Song day, I give you these lyrics:

"..if I hurt you, I'd make wine from your tears."

Comment on Tony, but be the first to EMAIL ME (see my profile page) with the title and artist to win the prize.

8 comments:

Cameron H said...

I am a little worried about these Pro-Tony/Anti-Jack comments

Jack is so much better looking the Tony. ANd come on, Michelle is hot and all (Much better then Audrey) but Tony had himself a young chick nubile chick.

Melissa said...

Congratulations Cameron with "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS! Good thing you are up and online blogging even before you go to work. I'm not knocking Jack cause I love him, but Tony is hot and deserves more play.

Neil said...

More "play"?

(Okay, so I couldn't resist reading your blog even though I still haven't watched last night's 24.)

kacy faulconer said...

I think Tony is more handsome than Jack, but Jack is just cooler. And coolness is the most important thing, of course. As soon as their reconciliation was official I knew he would die. But next week's preview makes me wonder. Jack has been so heartless all season that you'd expect him to shoot Tony while looking him in the eye. The surprise (I hope) is that he won't end up doing this. (Even though we all know he is capable of it.)

Carly said...

The only "Tony" I am aware of on TV is the Tony on "Who's the Boss." (I am SO behind on my TV viewing). But I will say that I like your choice of song lyric and happy high school graduation anniversary.

Melissa said...

I agree. After seeing the previews for next week, it seems like they are showing too much of Tony and the hostage situation. It seems like they would want something like that to come as a shock. At least my fingers are crossed that that is true and Tony will be alive and well at 10pm EDT on Monday. My fingers are also crossed that Tony Danza will be alive and well at 10pm EDT on Monday.

Cameron H said...

You women don't know nuttin' when it comes to good looking guys, JACK IS MUCH CUTER THEN TONY!

PLus, I won, I finally won!!!

Eliza said...

I'm just glad you didn't post lyrics from "Mediate."