Monday, January 03, 2005

What I Want Right Now

The first day back at work is not easy after a long break. Instead of doing all the work piled up on my desk, what would make me happy right now is:

1. a nap
2. a good movie
3. to catch up on all the blogs I am behind on since my computer access at home was limited.
4. our water heater explosion situation to resolve itself (I hope all of you who thought I was irrational about my fear of the furnace exploding feel guilty. I just had the wrong appliance.)
5. some chocolate
6. a coke
7. a steak


I think if I could get my hands on all of these right now I would be a happy camper. I really don't think it's that much to ask.

Well, maybe after a nap my blog creativity will be sparked. I have been having blog withdrawal so I hope these half-hearted posts will suffice until after I get the above 7 items.

Someone please tell me who sings the song that goes...

"Somebody told me
that you have a boyfriend
who looks like a girlfriend
that I had in February
of last year..."

This is not a contest, just curious.

5 comments:

kacy faulconer said...

Well, I know the answer but I really wish it were a contest. Ok I'll tell you. The Killers.

Melissa said...

Ok Thanks. Is it cool or stupid to like the Killers? Maybe I should consult with the SHNP.
Look for another Name that Song contest on Jan 17.

kacy faulconer said...

I already asked him. He says cool.

kacy faulconer said...

. . . and maybe you knew that and that's what you are referring to. Just in case--I'm with you. If not, we think alike.

Bases covered.

Melissa said...

Well I remembered you asking him about someone earlier so that was a reference to that...but I didn't remember it was the Killers. I think it shows some self-restraint that I didn't go searching back through his blog comments to find out.