Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Belated Gratitude Journal: What I Got For Christmas

These are all the gifts I received from family, friends & co-workers:

1. soft red bathrobe. (resulted in conversation about me not having on enough lipstick).
2. bracelet from grandmother.
3. a vase
4. $45
5. Hot pink, and I do mean HOT pink zip-up, hoodie fleece from the GAP.
6. some long dangly earrings with horseshoes on the end (resulted in conversation about the length of my hair).
7. more earrings and a zebra bracelet.
8. "Scene It" DVD Game.
9. Tilting Cake Turntable.
10. light blue pj's with snowflakes on them.
11. light pink quilted jacket.
12. Simon gift card with which I purchased some winter white pants and a teal sweater at Ann Taylor.
13. a mirror.
14. cake pans & a cooling rack.
15. blue & white scarf with matching gloves.
16. cake decorating kit.
17. checkerboard cake pan.
18. photo album.
19. Jimmie Johnson calendar.
20. Kissing kit containing: Kiss Me lip gloss by Philosophy & Love mints.
21. teal and green brooch.
22. Angel of Learning ornament.
22. pink sweater with matching brooch.
23. A poinsettia.
24. A movie ticket.
25. Lots of candy.

Wow. That is a lot of stuff. I probably didn't need to give myself:
1. red shoes
2. red sweater
3. jeans
4. pink & white shirt from BR that I thought would be SO cute under a denim jacket...oh wait, I don't have a denim jacket.
5. capris at BR that I got down from the sale price of $29.95 to $9.95.

3 comments:

Carly said...

I think you definitely needed to get yourself those things. But then again, you saw what I got MYSELF when I came to see you. So, is the pink sweater with matching brooch your FAVORITE????

Cameron H said...

Can you please explain "Tilting Cake Turntable to me"?

Melissa said...

Cameron- A tilting cake turntable is for cake decorating...it is like a pedestal for the cake that turns like a lazy susan or tilts for easy decorating.