Friday, September 23, 2005

More Numbers

# of minutes spent in conversation about Church Hymns on Wednesday: 80

# of minutes spent deciding whether "Forever Your Girl" or "Cold Hearted Snake" is better: 13

# of times did robot to violin part of "Cold Hearted Snake" while deciding: 1

# of cell phone minutes used in the last 30 days: over 3300

# of people have accosted at church activities this week to discuss my hair: 3

# of those people who were total strangers that I freaked out: 1

# of pics of Mandy Moore's hair saved to computer today: 7

# of tears shed when realized am freak annoying everyone with hair talk: 35

# of dollars fined by library for overdue book: "Clouds Without Rain: An Ohio Amish Mystery" (hmmm, that's not really ringing a bell): 3

# of phonecalls received from mother yesterday: 5

# of voicemails left yesterday by mother using disguised voice: 1

# of minutes before the end of the workday yesterday my boss called and told me "just do these things and then head out early!": 90

# of minutes after the end of the workday still at work doing what he asked: 47

# of times said "OH. MY. GOSH!" during The Apprentice last night: 19

# of dreams had about having Omaha Steaks in a chinese airport: 1

# of dreams had about meeting Brad Pitt, asking for his autograph and receiving not only his autograph, but also a catalog he had gone through and circled things I might like, as well as a portable stereo: 1

# of days I have to return Jury Duty questionnaire: 10

# of matinees will see today: 2

# of those matiness that will star Lil Bow Wow: 1

And I'm off to have a mad crunk time on my free day! Latah suckahs!

8 comments:

Carly said...

# of times I felt really jealous of you while reading this post: 3 (I wish I could do jury duty)

Melissa said...

I know. I have been waiting all my life for this. I felt like I was in a movie and hit the mailbox when I saw it, re-enacting the scene where John Cusack's letter arrives in Runaway Jury.

Eliza said...

I’m excited to see Roll Bounce. I’m kind of into this 70s/80s black thing lately. (Is that okay to say? I wasn’t sure how to put it.) I say this because “Everybody Loves Chris” is my new fave show, “It’s Your Thing” by Jackson 5 keeps coming up on my iTunes, and…I’m excited to see Roll Bounce.

Anonymous said...

# of people waiting, waiting for you to return Ohio Amish Mystery so can finally read it themselves: 0

Melissa said...

Lizer: LOVED Roll Bounce. See it ASAP. (Also loved Proof which I saw today also btw)

Carly said...

Did proof help or hinder your current hair crisis?

Eliza said...

I was going to see Roll Bounce last night but got sucked into cleaning my house. This might not seem like such a big project, but I don't clean my house as often as I should. Then when I realize just how dirty I've let it get, I get obsessive. Maybe we'll see RB tonight though.

Proof looks interesting. Unfortunately, Sandy (or whatever city Jordan Commons is in) is not generally included in the category of "select cities," so it's not here yet.

Melissa said...

Carly, as always..loved Gwyneth's hair, but have decided to go with a Mandy Moore style.

Lizer, good job on the cleaning. Let me know what you think of RB when you see it.