Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving Gratitude Journal

I had birthday cake for breakfast. Today I will make my first ever green bean casserole from simplest recipe found online. Is Thanksgiving and can eat and watch movies and nap all I want without guilt. Today can try out Kacy's "doing" routine on stairs without anyone seeing me. Am charging cell phone because expecting many birthday calls today. Carly arrives two weeks from today. Enormous zit magically shrank over night. Can watch as much Seventh Heaven as want without ridicule. Has been raining, so no yardwork this weekend. Have loads of sweets to eat because friends feel bad must be alone on birthday. Have received 2 cakes, cookies and cheesecake bars. Love being alone on birthday to eat said sweets and be lazy and watch movies, etc.

Must go now to get on with day of guilty pleasures. Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

kacy faulconer said...

DOING!! Happy Birthday. I am thankful for you. Does that creep you out? I hope not.

Melissa said...

No way, Thanks.

Alice said...

Dear single 26-year-old seeking life partner,

Please take a moment a post more stuff for me to read.

Yours truly,

Carly said...

Marcy,
Had dream about my tip to see you last night. The first thing we did when I got off the plane was go shopping. Hahahaha. I remember trying things on and everything. Can't wait to make my dream a reality.