Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Random Music Musings

Well, last night on the country music awards, my new heart throb Dierks Bentley sang my blog title song "How Am I Doin'?" He didn't look as cute as I normally think he is because he had a scruffy face. I have decided that I can go for a little 5 o'clock shadow but not too much facial hair. Also I don't really like any facial hair on peeps with really light hair. But I thought it was sort of cool that all the clothes he was wearing were sent to him by fans. Or maybe he is just cheap. I don't know. Maybe I will send him a razor.

Once my former stepdad said he wrote a song about me. This was back when I was in high school and then a few years later I heard the song on Sliding Doors. This does not make my former stepfather a famous musician but a plagiarizer and liar.

Don't you love it when a song goes perfectly in a movie? GOSH I LOVE IT. This happens in Wicker Park, a different movie and maybe not that great, but I really liked it nonetheless. In the end it has Coldplay's "The Scientist" and it couldn't fit any more perfectly. It is a great song on a great CD anyway, so you should check it out.





2 comments:

kacy faulconer said...

So what was the song your former stepdad supposedly wrote for you? I find that intriguing.

Melissa said...

It's called "She's Got A Young Man Waiting." Weird I know...It's not on the soundtrack to Sliding Doors but it's at the very end of the movie and is listed in the credits.