Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Looking back on the weekend

Friday night:

What I did:
Went to Wendy's (where a nerdy fellow was standing in line with his mother and as we walked in stared unrelentlessly while turning 180 degrees and never taking his eyes off of us as we walked around the room to get in line. Then after he ordered and the cashier said, "who's next?" the starer thrust his pointed finger about 3" from my face and yelled "SHE IS!" There was also a sign on the counter that said Wendy's was short on tomatoes due to the hurricanes in Florida and you only get them if you request them. I requested them and did not get any, while my friend did not but got some).

Went to ward Halloween pajama party (not even my own ward, pathetic)where they toilet papered the gym and ate cereal and pop tarts. How old are we again?

What I should have done: Stayed home and blogged.

Saturday:

What I did:

Slept til 11am, did a little cleaning, ate dinner at Chipotle (4 steak tacos) went to my own boring ward Halloween party where there was apple bobbing, cookie decorating, pumpkin carving and Howard Jones music. Had second dinner at McDonalds and watched "A Cinderella Story."

What I Should Have Done:

Slept til 11am, did a little more cleaning, picked only one dinner, stayed home and blogged.

Sunday:

Did what I should have done (except for listening to the talks instead of staring at all the new couples and watching HB).





6 comments:

Carly said...

Ahhh, Cletis. I'm glad you're back, and I, too, and disturbed by your blogs lost in cyberspace. I envy your numerous trips to eating establishments this weekend. I stayed home and made Noodle Roni out of a box.

kacy faulconer said...

I like people who are like hobbits. People who eat second dinners. I do it too; when I do I usually down play dinner #1.

Also, I never went to a singles ward so I am horrified/aghast (which word is better?) by how gay the Hallowen parties sound.

Cameron H said...

I don't want to be rude or anything, because hey I am the last person to tell another person to get a life. But maybe a little less reality TV and not so much eating out? So suggestions, try a crock-pot, I just got one, and I love it, I can send you some really nummy recipes I have. Now to get off of the reality TV, try watching CNN that’s enough reality for anyone.
I guess maybe there is one thing you could do to helpa ton, TRY SKIING!

kacy faulconer said...

Cameron, you are the pot calling the kettle black. As if Gold Rush weren't reality T.V., which is what you watch all day Saturday. Marcy, please take Cameron in the spirit that he is intended. I specifically invited him to your blog, and now I feel responsible.

kacy faulconer said...

He also eats at Del Taco for every meal. He's lying about the crock pot. As for using the word nummy? Trying to sound like a cutie pie or something.

Cameron H said...

Do you guys know what channel 190 is on Dishnetwrok, REALITY TV I am merely trying to save someone the pain of becomming a reality TV junkie like myself, RUN MARCY, RUN FROM IT!!!! Now for the eating out bit, thats merely some advice from someone who spent over $400 on eating out last month!