Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Stakeout plans

What I'm going to do tonight:

Arrive in the church parking lot at 7:30pm and wait in car. I am prepared to fake cell phone calls from inside the car in case anyone should see me just sitting in the car and wonder if I'm on a stake-out (which I will be). Then I will wait until HB arrives and casually get out of my car and act surprised that we've both arrived at the same time and what a perfect opportunity for us to chat. Great, now I've revealed that I'm sneaky and conniving... but (insert rationalization here)!




4 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Thanks for the encouragement!

Carly said...

How many fake emails have I sent? A fake cell phone call is a lot better. In fact, if you need to, call me for real. Then it won't be fake.

Cameron H said...

WOW, you really do need to learn how to ski!!