Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Who Are You Most Compatible With?

Check out this link to see your biorhythm charts. The best part is testing your compatibility with others, including celebrities. I'm glad I found out about this site because I might never have known I am 97% intellectually compatible with Ice-T.

And who knew that you could tell so much just from your birthday? I mean besides Dave the nutritionist whose prognosis and treatment of me was based solely on the time of my birth and birthday.

Speaking of birthdays, I got a birthday card from my grandmother last week. I thought it was a little odd that it was a card for a little girl with a cartoon mermaid on the front. And a mermaid with long blonde locks, no less! I knew it must be some sort of message to me about my hair which she is always talking about--how I need to keep it long or grow it out because it is my "crowning glory." But then as I started to read the poem inside I came across the line "and the mermaid wishes her special granddaughter a very happy birthday." I see I had misjudged. SHE is the mermaid, not me.

Anyway, a few days later when I thanked her, she asked if I liked the card and told me how she knew it was just the card for me when she saw it. And after all the talk about how much she loved the card, she said, "You know, if you haven't thrown it away yet, would you mind sending it back to me?" So even though my birthday is still 9 days away, I have already received and returned her birthday card. But she just might want to do a painting of her mermaid self. Who knows? She IS an artist.

6 comments:

Carly said...

I really wish I could see that card, hoss.

Cameron H said...

I am a little sad the Julia Stiles is not up there, but Julia Roberts is up there, and I am really compatible with her. Unfortunately Lindsey Loham and I are not so compatible, but we have talked about it, and we are cool with it, and are going to work around it.

kacy faulconer said...

That is really weird about your grandma/mermaid. I mean, it's really weird.

Melissa said...

Cletis: Maybe I can call Jane and ask her to send it back to me again. Then I could send it to you. Then you could send it back to her.

Cameron: I'm glad you and Lindsay can work things out. That shows what a big heart she has in that big chest.

Kacy: I know. Oh, I know.

Skewedview: Is there a reason you are only checking your compatibility with men?

Melissa said...

Addendum to Skewdview: Did you know you are supposed to click on the celebrities' names to see your compatibility percentage?? Otherwise, we DO all have the same list.

Emily said...

I am dying laughing. I wish I could meet your grandma. Thanks for the entertainment.