Monday, November 21, 2005

Just Pretend I'm a Celebrity

Then maybe you will be fascinated by what I would listen to.

After my eyes glazed over from reading so many different celebrities' playlists on iTunes, I decided to make my own. Now this isn't a "these are my all time favorite songs" playlist--far from it. That would be an impossible task. But here's what I would put on my playlist for today:

I Drove All Night – Cyndi Lauper
Thing Called Love – Bonnie Raitt
Green Eyes – Coldplay
Up All Night – Counting Crows
Good Morning Little Schoolgirl – Jonny Lang
I Just Wanted to See You So Bad – Lucinda Williams
How Can You Mend a Broken Heart? – Al Green
The Bitch is Back – Elton John
You Keep Me Hangin’ On – The Supremes
Heartbreaker – Dionne Warwick
Gypsy – Fleetwood Mac
Crazy Love – Van Morrison
Eleanor – Low Millions
Bang and Blame – R.E.M.
The Chemicals Between Us – Bush
The Loop – Morrissey
I’m So Happy I Can’t Stop Crying – Sting

6 comments:

Carly said...

I approve of this list, not that you need my approval. I'll tell you who should WANT my approval for his celebrity playlist: Daniel Radcliffe. What is he THINKING?

Melissa said...

Yeah, Daniel Radcliffe's list. pshhaw.

Star said...

p.s. really, i love low millions.

Neil said...

Low Millions? I need you to introduce me to this group.

Emily said...

Where can one find Daniel Radcliffe's playlist?

Melissa said...

Emily, If you go to the iTunes music store there is a link.