Thursday, October 20, 2005

Blogger Dad

Happy Birthday, Pops!
And though your view may be skewed,
here are 10 reasons you're one awesome dude:


10. you have a supercrack.

9. you were caught dancing in your undies while painting your bedroom this summer (pre-supercrack).

8. you painted the game room like a baseball field including one wall partially papered with baseball cards.

7. you have watched Independence Day and Armageddon more times than everyone else who has ever seen them combined.

6. you make a mean sausage gravy.

5. you are a great artist.

4. you painted your kitchen purple.

3. your main dream is to lounge in the pool while projecting movies onto the back of the house to watch (this is my main dream, too).

2. you must be stopped from putting controversial "hatin'" boxes in you blog sidebar.

1. you are the best dad evah.

4 comments:

Neil said...

Happy birthday, Skewed! I hope you have a celebration to remember. And here's to many many more.

Carly said...

Happy Birthday, my internet father figure. I hope I can see your purple kitchen and help you realize your main dream some day.

Emily said...

How do you like the purple kitchen? I'm really considering that myself.

Melissa said...

I think it looks great.