Monday, March 28, 2005

Trying to Get out of 10 Years of Curses

Today I received the most ridiculous chain letter e-mail forward I have ever seen. I won't bore you with the story, because it has to be the dumbest one ever, but my favorite parts of the email were the chain-letter instructions at the end. They were:


"I like you because of who you are to me...a true friend. And if I don't get this back, I'll take the hint.

Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they truly love you.

Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00pm tomorrow. It could be anywhere: AOL, yahoo, outside of work, anywhere.

Get ready for the biggest shock of your life.

Also if you break this chain letter you will be cursed with 10 problems for the next !ten years!

If you send it to 15 people in 15 min you are safe!"


Shoot! What was I thinking when I didn't forward it? Now my true love will not realize he loves me at midnight tonight nor will I get the biggest shock of my life tomorrow from 1-4 anywhere: on AOL or yahoo or anywhere else. Not to mention the curses.

What I really wonder is: who wrote this? and how does it keep getting forwarded? I guess I AM posting it on the internet. Perhaps it will get me out of my curses...this seems better than forwarding it. I can only hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carly said...

I have to come clean: I wrote that email. I am responsible for all of those curse emails that peeps are getting. And I have to say that the curses are REAL. Plus, I love you because of who you are to me--a friend. If you don't send this back, I'll take the hint.

Carrie Ann said...

I received the same email. Not from Carly though. I have hated the uncomfortable guilt caused by chin letters since I was a small child...back when chian letters were sent my actual mail...

Mayank said...

I wrote it.