Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Name This Song

Here are the same rules as last time:
Alright, everyone, it's time for Name That Song again. I would like to mention that previous winners can win again. No one has won twice so I thought I would make that clear. And anonymous readers out there, feel free to play too!

I really do mail the winner a prize, so please be honest and fair and don't ruin the fun by looking up the answer. (Terri, sorry you haven't gotten your prize yet. I did buy it before I left on my trip, but never made it to the post office...going today!!)

The first person to email me (my e-mail can be found through my profile page) with the correct song title and artist wins. Good luck.

This month's lyric is:

A home's the most excellent place of all
And I'll be right here if you should call me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name This Song-
Could it possibly be... "Call Me", recorded by various people in the late 60's/early 70's?

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Sorry Healthwriter, that's not it...Next time please send your guesses via email which can be found on my profile page. :)

Happy Belated Birthday! I heard everyone had a great time when they came to Louisville.