Sunday, July 17, 2005

It's That Time Again

Alright, everyone, it's time for Name That Song again. I would like to mention that previous winners can win again. No one has won twice so I thought I would make that clear. And anonymous readers out there, feel free to play too!

I really do mail the winner a prize, so please be honest and fair and don't ruin the fun by looking up the answer.

The first person to email me (my e-mail can be found through my profile page) with the correct song title and artist wins. Good luck.

This month's lyric is:

"And be careful of what you do ’cause the lie becomes the truth"

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Hey, I just got my Elvis stationery and pen in the mail yesterday! I love them! And I love that they're from Graceland. I don't know if I ever blogged about this, but last summer Matt and I were going to take a leisurely southern route and go to Graceland on our drive back from D.C.--but we didn't have time. I was quite sad about this, as I do love the King.

Melissa said...

Congratulations, Terri! With Billie Jean by MJ.

Suzie Petunia said...

I will never win this contest. I'm one of those people who generally can't understand lyrics in songs and usually sings along anyway singing something that at least ryhmes with the real words.