Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Thursday was a BIG Day for Me

This is a photo I took last week (which means that lady is not me, just in case any of you think it might be).



Following his speech, the President came down from the stand, and since I was in the center of the front row, I got to meet him. As my boss introduced me and told the President I worked for him, I shook Bush's hand and touched his arm twice. He said "Thank you" to me...possibly for working for my boss? But I like to think it was for the arm touches.

6 comments:

Carly said...

Wow. I am really impressed. Thurday really WAS a BIG BIG day.

Neil said...

It was indeed a big day. ;-)

Carly said...

P.S. You DO deserve a presidential "thank you" for working for your boss.

Eliza said...

To quote David Letterman, “He really is our cutest president.”

Melissa said...

Skewedview: Of course I HAD to wash my hand...so I just drank the water I washed it with.

Carrie Ann said...

I would have worn latex gloves as a precaution...but HOLY COW YOU SHOOK THE PODUS' HAND...