Friday, August 03, 2007

"Marcy's Comeback" - Take 7

I'm not going to try and catch you up on of what's been going on since my last post 192 days ago, because it would probably be nothing but long and lackluster. It's enough to say that in the last 6 months, I flew across the country for John Wayne's 100th birthday celebration, rolled 3 Yahtzees, and made a tablecloth that was too small for our table, while Neil purchased 4 handy adders, 3 timers, and beat me in all 3 rounds of Dance Dance Revolution at the movie theater arcade.

I mention the Yahtzee thing because I am really into Yahtzee now. Probably because I have the best chance of beating Neil at a game that involves chance. But that's what I get for marrying such a smarty. And he's always really nice about winning...at least since my "Don't be a butt!" tantrum of 2006.

Do you like my new template? I thought if I gave my blog a haircut, so to speak, it might breathe new life into my blogivation. Well, it's time for me to head to lunch where I will eat my sandwich (which better not be mortadella) and my peach, and call my grandmother for my weekly update on Paris Hilton and CourtTV.

8 comments:

Carly said...

I'm so relieved you are back, and congratulations on the Yatzhee. And Neil is smart, but he don't got the street smarts that you got.

Neil said...

You shouldn't have told everyone I beat you at Dance Dance Revolution. That's going to hurt my rep.

Alice said...

I'm first glad to see you back ... I'm second glad that you showed me how to make MY blog fancy and I want you to know that it has taken ALL of my will power to not spend the day playing blog dress up.

Your pink is so fancy.

Anonymous said...

Awake, awake my little Bloggerstiltskin Princess. It is time for you to join the blog living once more.
Glad you're back.

Erika said...

All right your back! I too love the pink blog. I'd like to see Neil doing DDR. Okay and what are the adders for?

Melissa said...

The adders was for adding up your groceries as you shop so you know how much you're spending. I mocked them, but they seem to work.

Heidi Totten said...

I'm so glad you are back!

Neil - I think it actually gives you some street cred. Otherwise, you have that whole prof. vibe going on. DDR will definitely help you connect with the world outside academics. :)

kacy faulconer said...

Good come back blog. It's a lot of pressure--glad you are back.