Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Shame on Me

Neil was nice enough to make me a tracking chart for my New Year's Resolutions so I can check them off when I do them. We're over 3 weeks into January and I still have zero checkmarks on my chart.

I recently sat in my living room floor and pounded down half a pizza, 1.5 donuts, and a Big Gulp of coke. Later I found some donut glaze down my shirt.

I'm considering joining Curves and when I went in tonight for a consultation the lady wrote down the side of my profile paper: Not exercising at all. "Not" and "at all" both underlined 3x.

I refuse to throw away a Krispy Kreme buy one dozen donuts, get one dozen free coupon even though are only 2 of us.

6 comments:

A. Nonny Mouse said...

I didn't make any New Years resolutions.

I did live it up during the holidays.

Went to the doctor for my first physical in 2 years...

He called me in because I appear pre-diabetic and have insanely high triglyceride levels (it's something related to cholesterol, but not cholesterol, apparently.)

Needless to say, I've now been forced into making some resolutions, which I probably won't keep.

Neil said...

We only have 5 more days to use that Krispy Kreme coupon. I think you need one last binge before you start Curves. :-)

Carly said...

Hey, at least you were brave enough to have a consultation. I signed up for a skin consultation once, chickened out, and have had continually bad skin ever since. ILY, and sorry about your visiting teachee.

Heidi Totten said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cameron H said...

Your still blogging? Wow.

Emily said...

I just read skewedview's comment and I haven't laughed so hard all week. Thanks!

And Miss Marcy Dibbleblotts, please resume blogging asap.