Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Top Ten Signs I Got an Awes. Husband

10. He doesn’t get mad when we are late to church every Sunday because I have to try on 15 different outfits. He just goes in the kitchen and prepares a tiny snack for my purse.

9. He watches old movies with me.

8. He cooks delicious food for me all the time and still doesn’t get mad when I request Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (only when I request No Bake Cookies.)

7. He doesn’t care that all I do is talk about myself and Bogart all of the conversation.

6. He’s obsessed with tiny cameras and has an unbelievable number of cords.

5. He puts delicious treats in my lunch (Cow Tales for example).

4. He gets up at 5:30 in the morning every day with me even though he doesn’t have to.

3. He tolerates Britney songs and let’s me listen to the same Postal Service lineup every single day on the way to work.

2. He refers to himself as Daddy.*

1. His main goal in life is to never have to bend over.

*This is in no way any sort of announcement or anything closely related to one.

6 comments:

Carly said...

Neil is a no bake snob????? I like not bending over too. It's the best.

Neil said...

Yes, Skewedview, I do crash sometimes, which means I'm not quite as awes as all that. :-)

And I'll try to relish bending while I still can.

Eliza said...

Mmmmm, Kraft mac and cheese.

Suzie Petunia said...

I'm pretty sure they are the tails cut off of a cow.

Marcy... I stop checking your blog for a while and suddenly you're married! Congrats!

Eliza said...

Marcy, where did you go?

Suzie2 said...

Sounds like a winner! I love me some Kraft Mac and Cheese...but is it the Express, or the real yummy deal?