Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Weekend by the Numbers

# of times I said "I wish we had our camera so we could blog this" as the Oscar Meyer weiner truck pulled into church ahead of us on Sunday: 1

# of peeps from my ward who blogged pictures of it in the parking lot: 2

# of times ate out: 5 (California Pizza Kitchen, Popeye's, Toto's Pizza, McDonald's, Subway)

# of episodes of Oprah watched on TiVo: 4

# of times said "I hate Oprah so much": 37

# of times felt guilty for dragging Neil to a 1940's-film-noir-style rendition of Macbeth we saw at a theater in the woods: 7

# of jars of homemade raspberry jam Neil canned: 9 while I took naps: 2

# of dreams that came true: 2 (mine of cutting Neil's hair and Neil's of buying a rug doctor)

# of 70-year-old men who stopped Neil in Target to ask where he buys his clothes: 1

4 comments:

Neil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carly said...

I am only mad that you didn't watch Flight of the Conchords like I asked instead of watching the hated Oprah during your Labor Day festivities. Other than that, I whole-heartedly approve of all your activities. When can I get me some of Neil's jam!!??

kacy faulconer said...

Where can I get me some of Neil's clothes!!??

Anonymous said...

Hmm, raspberry. My fav. I now know what to include on my Christmas list this year.

California Pizza Kitchen? How do they measure up? I guess I conjure up images of veggie pizza, like wow dude.